US Formula 1 fans experienced the excitement and drama of the world-famous motorsport last year with the inaugural race event in Miami. And now you too can experience the top drivers, best cars, and most exciting competitions during the Formula 1 Miami 2023 event.
American Express® Platinum Card
Best for Experienced Users
What Do You Need to Know About Formula 1 Miami 2023 Event?
- You can get Formula 1 Miami tickets for the events from May 5-7, 2023.
- The race beings on May 7 at 20.30.
- You can buy Miami Formula 1 tickets using the official website or GPT.
- For an enhanced experience, you can access VIP ticket packages which include increased hospitality, guided tours, pit lane walks, and trophy photo opportunities.
How to Get Miami Formula 1 Tickets in 2023?
If you want to enjoy the Miami Grand Prix events this year, you will need to be quick. Tickets for the 2022 event sold out quickly despite featuring some of the highest prices on the Formula 1 calendar.
Tickets for Miami are being released in phases, with the first batch being released a few months ago. More tickets are now available, including a General Admission 3-day Campus Pass ticket priced at $590 USD.
These Grandstand tickets provide views from some of the best sections on the circuit such as:
- The Start/Finish Grandstand.
- The Turn 1 North Grandstand.
- The North Beach Grandstand.
If you want an enhanced entertainment experience while you attend the Formula 1 Miami 2023 race, then you can buy VIP packages such as the Champions Club and Paddock Club through the F1 experiences website.
Tickets are likely to become more scarce the later you leave it and with less than 100 days until the Grand Prix, you must secure your Formula 1 Miami tickets as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
What Do you Need to Know When Buying Miami Formula 1 Tickets?
- When you buy 2023 Miami Formula 1 tickets, you will receive set e-tickets for each day of the event - Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
- The cheapest option for Formula 1 Miami tickets is the Campus Pass ticket priced at $590 USD.
- Grandstand tickets cover the 3 days of the event, giving you access to the practice races, qualifying events, and final race on Sunday.
- The cheaper Grandstand tickets include bench seats, whereas the more expensive options offer higher, individual seats in shaded areas.
- The main Fan zone is situated inside the Hard Rock Stadium. Other fan zones are located elsewhere around the circuit including near the Turn 18 Grandstand, and the North Campus which is close to the Start/Finish line.
- If you are looking for the best view when buying Miami Grand Prix tickets, you will find that the more expensive tickets generally provide the best vantage point. But, this doesn't mean that you won't be able to enjoy a good view from the more affordable grandstand levels.
How Much Will Your Trip to the Formula 1 Miami 2023 Cost?
So, exactly what should you expect to spend on your hotel and Formula 1 Miami tickets and hotel stay? Here is a brief guide to the approximate budgets you can set for your trip.
How Much are Formula 1 Miami Tickets?
The cheapest option for tickets is the 3-day Campus tickets which are a general admission tickets and are priced at $390 USD. Grandstand tickets will start at $750 USD, with the majority of options being priced between $1,000 to $2,000.
For the VIP and higher hospitality packages, you can access entry into the Paddock Club with tickets priced at $10,000 and above.
When deciding on your budget, you also need to take hotel prices into account. Given the popularity of the Formula 1 Miami 2023, chances are you can expect higher prices for your stay than at other times of the year.
A Lower-Budget of $1,040 for your Formula 1 Miami 2023 Trip
If you book a Campus pass ticket at $590, you should also set aside approximately $150 for a hostel stay in Miami for 3 days. You can then allocate an additional $300 to cover $100 spending money for each day.
A Mid-Range Budget of $2,500 for Formula 1 Miami
if you book a Grandstand ticket for approximately $1,425 then you should also be able to book a three-star hotel for the event for approximately $450 (based upon a twin share booking.) You can also then allocate a further $600 for your daily spending, giving you $200 to spend each day.
A Budget of $10,000+ for a High-End Formula 1 Miami Experience
If you book Formula 1 Miami tickets on the higher end, (such as tickets for the Champions Club at $6,999 USD), you should be able to book a four-star hotel nearby for approximately $1,500 for a 3-night stay in a shared room. You can then allocate $500 daily spending to ensure you enjoy the best dining and entertainment on offer.
How to Save Money on Your Formula 1 Miami 2023 Experience?
If you are worried that your spending on tickets for the Miami International Autodrome and your hotel stay may be a little out of reach of your finances, then there are some steps you can take to lower costs a little.
When deciding on your overall budget, you need to make sure to take into account your plane tickets as well! Make sure to set up flight alerts so you can quickly book the most affordable tickets available as soon as they are released. You can also check flight comparison websites such as SkyScanner before booking to make sure that you get the very best deal.
You might also consider booking a hotel room or Airbnb a little further afield if you want to lower your accommodation costs and are prepared to travel each day to enjoy Formula 1 Miami 2023. Planning ahead, coming up with a realistic budget for your trip, and booking everything in advance will make sure that you have the best experience with the Grand Prix this year.