The Best Credit Card Perk at Airports - Lounge Access!
One of the best card perks you can use at an airport is credit card airport lounge access! Whether you are just beginning your journey or are facing down a few hours in the airport during your stopover, lounge access is always more than welcome.
You can escape the crowds, noise, and bustle and settle down on a cozy seat with complimentary drinks and refreshments. Thanks to certain credit card perks, you can gain access to this rarefied airport atmosphere (although you may need to enroll in the membership schemes ahead of time.)
To further ease your way through their airport many credit card also offers security checks membership, travel insurance, and absolutely no foreign transaction fees.
The perks, deals, and discounts you will receive at an airport will vary depending upon the credit card you have. Read below to discover all the best credit card perks you can use at an airport.
Best Credit Cards with Airport Perks for 2022
American Express Platinum Card Airport Benefits.
- The premium Amex Card will get you access to a variety of lounges, as long as you have already enrolled before you arrive. Along with enjoying a complimentary 24-hour concierge service, Uber VIP access, and credits for Saks Fifth Avenue - you can settle yourself down comfortably before your flight!
- Amex Credit Card Airport Lounge Access will give your entry to the luxury seating in the Centurion Lounge as well as the Delta lounge, the Global Lounge Collection, the Lufthansa Lounge, and the American Express Lounge! You can also bring two of your fellow travelers in with you to enjoy all the benefits.
- 5 membership points on every dollar booked with airlines or Amex Travel
- 5 credit points on every dollar you spend on hotels booked with American Express Travel.
American Express® Platinum Card
Best for Experienced Users
American Express Business Platinum Card Airport Lounge Benefits and Airport Perks
- The Amex Business Platinum Card will also give your access to the Centurion Lounges, Delta SkyClub Lounges, Lufthansa Lounges, Priority Pass Network, and the 1,400 lounges which make up the Global Lounge Collection.
Airport Perks of the American Express Hilton Honors Surpass Card
- When you hold this card, each year you will get complimentary access for ten visits to airport lounges in the Priority Pass Network. After this, you will be required to pay a fee to gain access to the lounge.
- Other travel-related perks include:
- 12 points on every dollar you spend on eligible Hilton Hotels and Resorts.
- You will automatically be given Hilton Honors Gold Status.
The American Express Business Hilton Honors Credit Card Airport Lounge Perks
- The Business version of the Hilton Honors Credit Card will also give you ten visits to Priority Pass Network lounges, after which you will need to start paying a fee.
- You will also enjoy 12 points for every dollar your spend on Hilton Resorts and Hotels.
- 6 points or every dollar your spend on your airline purchases made with your Amex Card.
American Express Hilton Honors Aspire Card Perks at Airports.
- With this card, you will be able to enjoy unlimited visits to Priority Pass network Lounges and will be able to bring two guests in with you at no extra cost.
- $250 credits each year to cover baggage checking.
- Free Hilton Honors Diamond Status
- 150,000 points for the Hilton Honors Scheme when you spend $4,000 within the first three months.
- With this Amex card, you will get unlimited access to Priority Pass network lounges and can bring up to two guests with you each time. (Both you and your guests will need to enroll in the membership to gain access.)
- $300 credits for participating Marriott Hotels.
- 75,000 bonus points with Marriot Bonovy after spending $3,000 within the first three months.
American Express Delta SkyMiles Reserve Card
- You will get complimentary access to the Delta Sky Club and will also receive two Delta Sky Club Guest passes each year.
- You will also be able to access Centurion lounges for a pay-per-visit fee.
- Gain 100,000 bonus miles after you spend $500 within the first three months.
- Earn 3 Delta miles for each dollar you spend with Delta.
- Earn 1 Delta Mile with each dollar you spend on other eligible purchases.
- Your first checked-in bag will be free.
- 20% money back on your inflight Delta purchases.
American Express Delta SkyMiles® Platinum Card
- This card won't give you complimentary access to the Delta Sky Club Lounge, but you will be able to buy a day pass for $39.
- 90,000 Delta miles after you spend $3,000 in the first three months of membership.
Mastercard Miles & More World Elite Card Airport Perks
- Gain access to the Lufthansa airport lounge twice after each year you have the card.
- 2 miles for every dollar you spend with Lufthansa and partner airlines such as Brussel Airlines. Austrian Airlines and Star Alliance Partners.
Mastercard Black and Gold Credit Cards Parks at Airport.
- Both of these Mastercard Credit Cards will give you complimentary access to Priority Pass Network lounges which have over 1,000 locations globally.
- The cards also offer exclusive access to the Mastercard Priceless Travel Excursion scheme.
Capital One Venture X Rewards Card Airport Lounge Access and other perks.
- Holders of this card will get access to Capital One lounges, Priority pass network Linges and Plaza premium lounges. They also offer free entry for two guests and a cost of $45 per each additional guest you invite in.
Capital One Venture Rewards Card
- Rewards Card users will get two free visits to Plaza Premium and Capital One lounges. After these two visits both you and your guests will need to pay $45 each time you want to gain access.
Capital One Spark 2X Miles Credit Card
- This card gives you two complimentary visits to the Capital One or Plaza Premium Lounger each year. After this, you will need to pay $45 to keep using the facilities.
Chase Sapphire Reserve Card Airport Perks
- Access the Priority Pass network Lounges and bring two guests with you on each visit.
- Earn 3 points for every dollar you spend on travel and dining.
- Earn 5 points for each dollar you spend on air travel.
- Earn 10 points for every dollar you spend on car rentals and hotels.
Benefits of the Chase United Club Infinite Card
- Gain access to all the United Club lounges and affiliate lounges across the globe.
- Earn 4 miles for every dollar you spend with United.
- Earn 2 miles for every dollar you spend on other travel purchases.
Chase United Explorer Card Airport Benefits
- Get two passes for United Club loungers in your first year of membership and then with each year of holding the card.
- 60,000 bonus miles after spending $3,000 within the first three months of membership.
- 10,000 bonus miles after spending $6,000 within the first six months.
Airport Lounge and Airport Perks of the Elite Credit Card
- Gain a complimentary Priority Pass Membership and enjoy five free visits to their lounges worldwide.
- No foreign transaction fees
Summary - Best Credit Card with Airport Lounge Access
Before you make your next trip to the airport check through the credit cards in your wallet. You could be missing out on a much more luxurious time waiting for your flight in an airport lounge with free food and drink!
Other perks include bonus miles and credit points when you spend your dollars with eligible airlines, hotels, and resorts. Do your research and see if the next time you travel you could be having a much more comfortable time!
Benefits of Amex Platinum
The benefits of Amex Platinum cards are already known as being some of the best around, with access to discounts and offers some of the most prestigious brands around.