Whether you travel for business once or twice a year, or a few times each month - a travel credit card can give you access to perks, discounts, and benefits. Choosing the right business travel credit card for you can help you to earn points and air miles for your future travel simply by booking tickets and purchasing office supplies.
Possible perks and benefits of business travel cards include statement credit towards a Global Entry or TSA Precheck membership, free upgrades, thousands of air miles, and entry into airport lounges. You may even be able to get some luxury hotel rooms and first-class travel at a fraction of the price you would normally have to pay.
Below we have given you a breakdown of the top 10 Business Travel cards for 2023, with some of their most impressive benefits and perks to consider.
Capital One Spark Cash Plus
Best for Beginners
Top 10 Best Business Credit Cards for Travel
Chase Sapphire Preferred Card
- Annual Fee of $95
- Introductory bonus offer of 60,000 points after you spend $4,000 within the first three months of card membership. (Worth $750+ when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Travel hub)
- $50 statement credit towards hotel stays for each anniversary of your card when you book a hotel through the Chase Travel Hub.
- 5x membership rewards points on your travel purchases made through the Chase Rewards hub.
- 2x points on your other travel purchases.
- 3x rewards points on purchases on dining and takeout, including eligible delivery services.
- 3x on online grocery purchases from brands such as Walmart, Target, and wholesale buying clubs.
- 3x points on partner streaming services.
- 1x reward points on all other eligible purchases made with the card.
- Your rewards points are 25% more valuable when you redeem them through Chase Ultimate rewards.
Venture Rewards Card from Capital One
- The Annual Fee is $95.
- Earn 75, 000 bonus miles after you spend $4,000 on purchases within 3 months of opening your account.
- 5x air miles on purchases you make through the Capital One Travel portal.
- 2x miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Do not charge a Foreign Transaction Fee.
- 2 Free Visits to Capital One Airport Lounges and more than 100 partner airport lounges each year.
- Five Star Status with Hertz.
- Up to $100 credit towards your TSA Precheck or Global Entry membership.
- Access to exclusive presales, tickets, and entertainment events through Capital One Entertainment.
- Get exclusive reservations at top restaurants and access tickets to exclusive events through Capital One dining.
Platinum Card From American Express
- $695 Annual fee.
- 80,000 bonus points when you spend $6,000 within the first 6 months of account opening (which can be redeemed for more value when using American Express Travel.
- 5x membership rewards points on flights and prepaid hotels on Amextravel.com.
- 5x points on direct flight purchases from a branded airline or with American Express travel for up to $500,000 for each calendar year.
- Complimentary lounge access to over 1,400 lounges in 650 cities.
- $20 statement credit when making purchases with eligible partners.
- $200 statement credit for spending on hotels in the Fine Hotels and Resorts collection through Amex Travel.
- $200 statement credit for one selected airline. (To cover benefits such as a free checked bag and inflight purchases when purchases with your card.)
- $12.95 statement credit for Walmart+ shopping.
- $15 Uber Cash credit each month and $20 in December.
- $300 back on your Equinox gym membership
Citi / AAdvantage Platinum World Elite Mastercard
- $0 introductory annual fee for the first year ($99 afterward.)
- 75,000 reward miles when you spend $3,500 within the first four months of opening your account.
- 2x air miles for each dollar spent on gas stations, travel, and dining purchases with your card.
- 2x miles for every dollar spent on eligible purchases from American Airlines.
- 1x miles on each dollar spent on all other eligible purchases.
- $125 discount on American Airlines flights after spending $20,000 on purchases within one membership year and renewing your card.
- Free checked bag on American Airlines flights for you and four others on the same reservation.
- Preferred boarding on flights with American Airlines.
- Save 25% on your inflight food and drink purchases on AA flights when using your card.
Ink Business Preferred Card from Chase
- $95 Annual Fee
- 100,000 reward points when you spend $15,000 within the first three months of account opening. (Worth $1,250 when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
- 3x points per dollar for the first $150,000 you spend each year on select categories such as travel, shipping purchases, online advertising, and internal, cable, and phone services.
- 1x rewards on all other eligible purchases.
- No expiry date for your rewards points as long as your account remains open.
- Redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards to enjoy more value for your points for travel, gift cards, and cashback on Chase Ultimate Rewards.
- Points are valued at 25% more when you redeem for travel using the Ultimate Rewards hub.
- Includes Purchase Protection and Fraud Protection.
- Additional Employee cards for free.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- 1:1 redemption with partners such as British Airways, United Mileage Plus, and Marriott Bonvoy.
Business Platinum Card from American Express
- $695 Annual Fee.
- 120,000 rewards points when you spend $15,000 within the first three months of account opening.
- 5x rewards points on purchases for hotels and flights booked using the AmEx Travel website.
- 1.5x membership points on eligible purchases of shipping, software, electronic goods, and construction materials. (On up to $2 million's worth of purchases each year.)
- 1x rewards points in all other eligible purchases throughout the year.
- $400 credit back each year for purchases made with Dell Technologies using your card.
- $360 statement credit on purchases made with Indeed.com.
- $150 credit each year for Adobe business plan purchases.
- $120 statement credit monthly for wireless phone purchases.
- $200 statement credit for one selected airline to cover checked bags and online purchases.
- $189 statement credit for your Clear Plus membership.
- 35% of your rewards points back when you use them to make purchases through Amex Travel.
Hilton Honors American Express Card
- A $95 fee annually.
- 80,000 reward points when you spend $2,000 within the first three months of opening your account.
- 7x reward points on eligible purchases with Hilton properties and Hilton Hotels.
- 5x points on card spending on dining including eligible delivery purchases.
- 5x rewards on gas station purchases.
- 3x rewards on all other eligible purchases.
- Complimentary Silver Status in the Hilton Honors scheme.
- Complimentary employee cards in the Hilton Honors American Express Business Card account.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- Insurance on car rental loss and car rental damage.
- A premium card that offers a Global Assist Hotline to offer help and advice while you are abroad.
American Express Delta SkyMiles Reserve Business Card
- $550 Fee Annually.
- 70,000 miles bonus after spending $5,000 using your card within the first 3 months of receiving your card.
- 15,000 reward miles after you spend $30,000 during one calendar year using your card. (Limited to up to 60,000 each year.)
- 3x points for every dollar you spend on eligible purchases with Delta.
- 1.5x mile points for every dollar you spend (up to $150,000 each year.)
- 1x miles per dollar on all other purchases made using your card.
- 15% savings when you book flights on the Delta website or app using your card.
- Statement credit towards TSA Precheck or Global Entry membership.
- Access to Delta Sky Club lounges and Amex Centurion airport lounges.
Spark Classic Business card from Capital One
- $0 Annual Fee
- No bonus points introductory offer.
- Good for those with low credit who want to avoid high annual fees.
- 5% cashback on hotels and rental cars booked through Capital One Travel.
- 1% cash back on eligible purchases at gas stations, office supply stations, and other related eligible business suppliers.
- No Transaction Fees for Foreign Purchases.
- $0 Fraud Liability for your cards.
- An excellent option if you want to build up a credit score and credit history for your business.
- Apply and receive confirmation of your application within only ten minutes by applying online.
United Business Card from Chase
- $0 Annual Fee for the first year, then $99 for the following years.
- 75,000 points once you spend $5,000 on eligible purchases using your card within the first 3 months of opening your account.
- 2x air miles for each dollar spent on stationary, travel, gas stations, local transit, and gas station purchases.
- 500 PQP reward points for each $12,000 you spend (limited to $1,000 of rewards for each year.)
- 1x reward points for all other purchases you make using the card.
- $100 credit for United flights once you have made qualifying purchases on your card.
- 5,000 bonus miles for each anniversary of owning your card when you also own a United Personal card.
- Additional employee United cards at no extra cost.
- Free checked bag for the cardholder and one companion booked on the same flight.
Takeaway - Maximize Your Business Travel with These Top 10 Credit Cards for Travel Points
Whether you are a small business owner, or looking for a card that fits a larger company spending - one of the ten cards we have detailed above should help you to maximize the benefits of your business spending and earn future discounts.
Business travel credit cards are the perfect option for companies that need to book travel and hotels frequently and are looking to get the best return on each and every dollar spent.
How to find Cheap Flights - Travel Hacks for 2022
There are quite a few travels hacks you can use to increase your chances of being offered the best possible price for your next business flight or vacation trip. Read our post to discover how to find cheapest flights available on the internet today.