The breath-taking Atlantis Bahamas resort has become a dream destination for many. With a stunning tropical landscape, a beautiful island setting, and a seemingly inexhaustible range of activities - the Bahamas Atlantis resort is the perfect paradise for families looking for a mixture of laid-back beauty and water adventure.
But with so much to see and do, during your stay it can be easy to get overwhelmed. Therefore, it makes the most sense to research and plan your visit to the Atlantis Resort Bahamas before you leave, so you can ensure you get the absolute best out of your trip.
Below we will talk you through the key places and activities you need to know about and what locations to concentrate on depending on how long you will be staying. So, read below to learn all about the Atlantis Bahamas Waterpark, nightlife, and activities that will fill your days in the sun.
American Express® Platinum Card
Best for Experienced Users
Guide to the Atlantis Bahamas Resort
The Bahamas Atlantis resort will provide an unforgettable location for a vacation which will provide wonderful memories for a lifetime. From the Atlantis Aquaventure waterpark full of exciting rapids and wave surges, to the Atlantis Bahamas Aquarium and the four and five-star accommodation options on the island - this location has a strong claim to the perfect vacation paradise!
Guide to the Standout Features of the Atlantis Resort Bahamas
Here is a breakdown of some of the standout locations and activities available at the Bahamas Atlantis Resort to help you plan your trip. Make sure to investigate the activities which appeal the most and make sure they are available on the type of stay you have purchased.
- Aquaventure Atlantis Water Park - A mile-long river, 20 million gallons of water, and 9 different waterslides make this one of the most popular choices for visitors. And it's free to all guests!
- Atlantis Bahamas Beaches - The resort features 3 stunning white sand beaches - Atlantis Beach, Cove Beach, and Paradise Beach.
- Atlantis Bahamas Aquarium - The island is the largest open-air marine habitat on the globe and features over 200 species to spot. You can also enjoy feeding and training sessions with stingrays and sea lions!
- Swimming Pools Around the Resort - As well as the Aquapark, you have access to over 11 different pools and 20 different swimming spots.
- The Bahamas Atlantis Dig - Walk the twisted streets and 13 chambers to explore life in ancient Atlantis and watch as more than 20,000 marine animals swim by.
- Atlantis Theatre - You won't miss out on the latest hits from Hollywood while you are away if you pay a visit to the onsite movie theatre!
- Deep Water Dolphin Swim Experience - You can put on a snorkel and mask to swim amongst the beautiful dolphins, or glide next to them on a specially designed water scooter! Or else you can opt for the Shallow Water Dolphin Experience for up close and personal interaction with the wonderful water residents.
- Atlantis Bahamas Trainer for a Day Program - The 4-hour junior program will allow marine-mad children aged between 6 and 10 to interact, feed, and train turtles, sea lions, and dolphins. The experience includes a behind-the-scenes tour of the animal hospital and a lunch meal.
How to Plan Your Stay at the Bahamas Atlantis Resort
With so many activities and locations available, you may struggle to fit everything in. Here is a guide to the places and experiences to concentrate on during your stay. With so much on offer, you'll find that even a 2 day stay can provide you with family memories you will treasure for years afterward.
What to Do if You have 2 Days in the Atlantis Resort Bahamas?
2 days is plenty of time to experience some fantastic activities and locations on the island. A quick getaway to this resort can be filled with an adventure at the Atlantis Bahamas waterpark which covers 141 acres and is full of lazy river rides, swimming pools, and water slides.
When you've had enough of the water, you can head straight to the dig for a fascinating immersive experience exploring the mysteries and myths of the legendary Atlantis.
When the evening rolls around you can try your luck at the Atlantis casino and visit the local bottlenose dolphins at Dolphin Cay.
What to Do if you Have 3 days in Atlantis Bahamas?
A 3 day pass gives you the time to explore a little more of the favorite activities and resorts which make Atlantis Paradise island such a draw. Your children can join the AKA kids club to experience fun, safe, and fascinating activities with their peers. Whereas tweens and teens can enjoy the high-tech appeal of their own dedicated on-site group CRUSH.
When you and your kids reunite, you can visit the wonderful Sea Lion Experience and then head to one of the three beautiful white sand beaches to soak in the sun and relax before heading out to dinner.
How to Spend 4 Days in Bahamas Atlantis?
After you spend your first few days enjoying the activities above, you can use your extra time to enjoy some once-in-a-lifetime activities. Head to the sunken city to snorkel amongst the sharks and colorful tropical fish. Then if you and your family want more time with the wonders of the deep you can head to the Stingray experience to wade amongst hundreds of feeding rays.
Where to Visit During Your 5 Days at the Bahamas Atlantis Resort?
5 days gives you plenty of time to experience a wide range of activities, from whiling away the hours in Atlantis Bahamas Waterpark, and swimming amongst sunken landscapes. You can augment your exciting experience with a personalized dolphin and sea lion experience which will allow you to become "The Ultimate Trainer for a Day."
And if you need to wind down after all of your adventures, then the Mandara Spa has a host of relaxing and rejuvenating therapies to get you ready for the next day's activities.
Can Your Hyatt Points Buy Your Next All-Inclusive Vacation?
There is nothing that makes a dream vacation feel even better than the idea that you are already earning points toward your next one while lazing in the sun!